Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 6: I HATE CANCER

Good news, bad news, one thing is for certain... God's love does prevail!

Yesterday, my mom's biopsy on her breast came back negative. Praise God!

Yesterday, a really close friend of mine finds out her grandmother has cancer and was given less than a year to live.

I really just have just three words to describe the day and I want to scream it...I HATE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!

The walls are caving in. I'm ready to go home. I'm ready to kiss my husband and have his arms wrapped around me. I'm ready to squeeze Gaia and giggle with her. I'm ready to see Presley's bright smile and snuggle with him. I'm ready to get my body scan on Thursday and for them to tell me the cancer is gone. PLEASE pray that it is gone.

Even though I have found joy in so much during this time, the suffering still hurts. I'm ready for this to all be over. I'm ready to celebrate life this Christmas with my loved ones. I'm ready for the new year...for me, my family, and my friends. I truly believe it IS going to be a good year.

PS: Asher and our dear friend Randy are on their way to Little Rock right now to pick up our kids and tonight I'm going home. YAY! Tomorrow I can eat normal food again!! SUSHI! (well..i guess that's not really "normal" but it's my favorite and something I was strictly told not to eat during therapy)

No comments:

Post a Comment