Saturday, December 12, 2009

Back to Bed for Me

Wellllll, all is still good...let me remind you I am CANCER FREE! I love to scream that every time I say it. :) I have had a little set back though. I started to have some body pain the day after I finished radiation. I was at a friend's house the next morning, twisted my ankle and fell, and the pain just worsened. It got so bad throughout the day that I ended up in the ER last night and came home this morning. They ran a bunch of tests and everything looked ok. I have an infection of some sort, maybe the flu. Between that, still coming off of radiation, and all I've been trying to do, my body just couldn't handle it and shut down. I'm in bed for the next 48 hrs. If the pain is not better by Monday I will call my dr. So needless to say, I had to cancel my Help-Portrait project for today. :( We WILL reschedule though!

While typing this I just got a very disturbing harassment call from a number that when we call back it says it's "disconnected". The guy knew my full name and acted as if we knew each other. I called the police to tell them what happened and they said they wanted to send someone over. Of course this was over an hr ago.

Thankfully I have the most amazing friends and community so I've had and still have someone with me at all times to help me and take care of the kids. Asher has tomorrow off...WOOHOO!

Please pray for my body and our protection. I'm not going to lie, I'm freaked out by this idiot that called.


2 comments:

  1. Lord I lift up Missy to you, for her body to fully heal and that she feel better. Thank you Lord for Missy's family and friends who love and take care of her. Thank you that she is home today in a home filled with you and blessed with love. Lord protect Missy, let anyone who intends evil to feel the power of you Lord and flee. Surround Missy with people who will look out for her. I pray for Missy's heart to be filled with peace today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, definitely will be praying. lemme know if i need to bring some noise.

    ReplyDelete